Take your Gull Lake experience to the next level! Add instant fun for the whole family by renting our brand new pontoon to use during your vacation. Our spacious pontoon is reserved exclusively for the use of our guests. What better way to enjoy and explore beautiful Gull Lake than cruising on the water with the entire family? Our 2021 model Manitou Oasis is powered by the Suzuki DF200A engine and can accommodate up to 12 passengers. With all the amenities you’ll need for a day on the lake, this 23-foot vessel is equipped with Manitou’s Sport Handling Package for superior performance no matter the water conditions. This pontoon includes SeaStar Power Assist Hydraulic Steering to give you unmatched control during your boating excursion.
Check-In is at 9:00 AM on arrival date.
Check-out is at sundown on departure date.
*Example to rent the boat on Monday for 1 day you would enter your arrival date as that Monday and your departure date as that Tuesday (your check-out time would be Monday at sundown).
A 30-day written notice is required with a cancellation fee of $150.00. No refunds on any cancellations less than 30 days from reservation date. Special considerations in case of in-climate weather.
Rules And Regulations
RENTER agrees that during its operation of the Boat it will comply with the followings Rules and Regulations:
- Renters must be aged  or older.
- No Smoking, alcoholic beverages, narcotics or other drugs will be permitted on the Boat.
- Life Jackets, throw cushion, fire extinguisher, and anchor & line are not to be used for any purposes other than in the event of an emergency
- Any equipment misused or damaged will be paid in full by RENTER.
- Every person on the boat, including the RENTERS, must wear a life vest at all times.
- No other parties other than the RENTERS and those identified in the Boat Rental Agreement will be permitted on the Boat.
- No pets are permitted on the Boat.
- Any Boats returned extremely muddy, dirty, with food bits and trash strewn about will be subject to an additional cleaning charge.
- No hard coolers are permitted on the Boat.
- No operating the Boat before sunrise or thirty minutes before sunset on any given day.
- No persons other than the RENTERS may operate the Boat.