If a vacation where time spent on the water is a top priority is your preferred getaway style, then a trip to Gull Lake, Minnesota is bound to be an amazing choice. This scenic and inviting locale is situated in the heart of Cass and Crow Wing Counties and offers up just as much in the way of fun on the waves as there are opportunities to explore and discover shopping stops and savory restaurants in between! While some will choose to spend their days settled on the sandy shoreline enjoying the view and indulging in land-based comforts, others will find their Zen on board a vessel that offers up the speed, fun, and mobility to take in the lake in style. When your travel plans bring you to the Gull Lake region and you’ve booked into comfortable and stylish accommodations with Gull Lake Beach Resorts, our team is proud to offer up the added convenience of our Gull Lake MN pontoon rentals during your stay to make the absolute most of your getaway!
Book our Gull Lake MN Pontoon Rentals Today
Savor On-the-Water Fun
There’s no reason to cut time on the water short at Gull Lake by bringing your own pontoon and having to hassle with transportation issues. Instead, guests who book with Gull Lake Beach Resorts can enjoy renting a triton by the day or week depending on how long their stay is. This 24-foot Premier Gemini 220 is the ideal option for those looking to get out on the lake alongside family and friends offering up plenty of space and power. This particular vessel is fitted with a Yamaha F150 and can easily welcome up to 14 guests at a time on board.
Guests who take advantage of this pontoon rental opportunity will enjoy time on the waves that includes access to an amazing stereo and speaker system—an important factor when the goal is to create a party atmosphere. Those that prefer to rent a vessel to make the most of a day of fishing will enjoy the fact that this tritoon includes fishing chairs and rod holders as well as a live well. Advanced GPS and sonar capabilities put this triton on the cutting edge of modernity while plush seating and dining tables keep everyone comfortable during their on the water journey.
When you’re looking for accommodations that keep space, style, and convenient locations top of mind, the properties available to rent with Gull Lake Beach Resorts are sure to inspire. Pairing your stay with a pontoon rental elevates the experience from start to finish! Contact us today to learn more and to start planning your next Minnesota trip.
A 30-day written notice is required with a cancellation fee of $150.00. No refunds on any cancellations less than 30 days from reservation date. Special considerations in case of in-climate weather.
Rules And Regulations
RENTER agrees that during its operation of the Boat it will comply with the followings Rules and Regulations:
- Renters must be aged  or older.
- No Smoking, alcoholic beverages, narcotics or other drugs will be permitted on the Boat.
- Life Jackets, throw cushion, fire extinguisher, and anchor & line are not to be used for any purposes other than in the event of an emergency
- Any equipment misused or damaged will be paid in full by RENTER.
- Every person on the boat, including the RENTERS, must wear a life vest at all times.
- No other parties other than the RENTERS and those identified in the Boat Rental Agreement will be permitted on the Boat.
- No pets are permitted on the Boat.
- Any Boats returned extremely muddy, dirty, with food bits and trash strewn about will be subject to an additional cleaning charge.
- No hard coolers are permitted on the Boat.
- No operating the Boat before sunrise or thirty minutes before sunset on any given day.
- No persons other than the RENTERS may operate the Boat.